Natural CLI home |
Natural CLI is a Java library providing to developers command line interfaces with human readable
sentences. It means, your software can understand easily command lines like the following:
$acme start daemon mailservice
$acme send file /tmp/pau.jpg to firstname.lastname@example.org
$acme start backup in 10 minutes
$acme zip to todaywork.zip files a.txt b.txt c.txt
It's very easy to define, only need strings like:
start daemon <name:string>
send file <file> to <email>
start backup in <number> [minutes]
zip to <file> files <filename> ...
- Download the last release (1.2.2) with the last changes.
- Obtain the sources or checkout them from the SVN repository.
- Comments, bugs and feature requests are welcome. Contact to give feedback.
- Do you want to contribute? Nice!! Please, contact.
- Thanks to sourceforge for hosting the project.
- Follow or comment on twitter.
- Java implementation.
- Very easy to use. Please, visit the examples page and the Javadocs.
- Type checking for parameters and user defined types.
- Optional parameters and tokens.
- The last token can be a parameter that took an arbitrary number of values.
help command to automatically show the commands syntax and others.
- Full tested with JUnit.
- Can be done compatible with Apache Commons CLI.
- And much more!
- Rewriting parser to add more powerful syntaxs.
- Natural CLI for Python.